Home Health Care Aids Information
Home Health Care services help seniors and adults in recovery after a hospital stay, or need extra support at home, to remain safe and avoid return trips to the hospital. These services are Medicare-certified and can include:
- Cooking & Cleaning
- Doing laundry
- Helping with toileting and lifting
- Assisting with medications
- Wound care and bandaging
- Helping with dressing and showering
- Driving and transportation assistance
- Shopping and running errands
- Physical therapy
Florida home health care aides can be supervised by a registered nurse, a medical professional or a social services professional. This way, you can receive the best and right care for your needs.
Contact Aubrey Rogers Insurance Ageny, Inc. today to find the best options for you and your loved ones.